FLORIDA BASS CAT AND FALCON OWNERS EVENT
2021 Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event
The 2021 Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event will take place June 12th and 13th, 2021 at Big Toho Marina - Kissimmee, FL. Tournament entry fee is $140 and will be applied to the events and service provided, the rest will be 100% payout to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers. All ramp fees must be paid to Big Toho Marina. The Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event is not officially affiliated with Bass Cat Boats or Falcon Boats.
This tournament is a BCB Quest Approved tournament; however warranty and proof of ownership will be required for Quest eligibility. All pre-registration must be completed by Saturday June 5th, 2021 and can be paid via check to Aqua Tech Marine or online below after submitting the form; there will be dockside tournament meeting Friday June 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM. All registration is due by the end of the Friday tournament meeting. Dockside registration is payable in cash only. This meeting is mandatory, case by case exceptions will be made, but only if the tournament directors have been notified in advance, unless it is an emergency situation.
2021 Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event Registration
Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event Official Rules
- Tournament hours will be from safe light until 3:00 PM unless otherwise identified by any of the directors at blast off. Verizon Wireless Network time will be used as official time. Tournament waters will cut off at the Route 60 Bridge on the south side of Lake Kissimmee.
- All contestants must wear a USCG approved personal floatation device and have attached kill switch when the outboard is running. All kill switches may be checked for serviceability prior to blast off.
- All contestants must obey Florida water safety regulations, observe all no wake zones, and follow Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission regulations. Violations will result in disqualification and forfeiture of entry fees.
- No alcoholic beverages will be on board any boat participating in the Florida Bass Cat and Falcon Owners Event. Violations will result in disqualification and forfeiture of all entry fees.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only black bass will be weighed. There will be no size limit for this tournament as long as both contenders maintain their signed FWC waiver at all times. All dead fish will result in an eight (8) ounce penalty on total weight per dead fish. Each angler will be issued (1) FWC waiver for the tournament. Failure to present their waiver prior to blast off on day two may result in disqualification.
- All sight fish must be hooked in the mouth in a legal and sporting manner. No trolling, snagging or live bait is allowed. Only one (1) rod and reel at use at any one time. Anglers are to use artificial baits only; knowingly fishing a baited brush pile, or baiting a brush pile at any time leading up to and during the tournament is considered a violation and will result in lost entry fees.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is considered a minor, must be accompanied by an adult, and have a legal guardian sign their waiver and entry form.
- Should inclement weather arise all anglers should seek shelter first, then call the tournament directors or Big Toho Marina to ensure they are accounted for.
- Live wells and kill switches will be checked prior to blast off.
- This Tournament is for registered Bass Cat and Falcon owners and their guests. Should a question arise, registrations will be checked. Anglers who are guides, or have guided on Lake Tohopekaliga will be allowed to participate either as a boater or a guest.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to disqualify any team for unsportsmanlike conduct or mutilated or uncared for fish. All anglers must make every attempt to care for fish caught even if they are not being brought to the scales.
- Highest weight wins, 1st tie breaker will go to number of fish caught, 2nd tie breaker will go to big fish, 3rd tie breaker will go to heaviest two fish.
- All contestants must check in with tournament staff using their boat number at the dock of Big Toho Marina. Late arrivals for the time given by the tournament director will result in a one pound for every minute late for the first ten minutes. After that the team is disqualified and forfeits all entry fees. It is the boater's responsibility to account for locking times. A line at the lock does not constitute an emergency and fish cannot be passed between boats because of lines at the lock.
- Failure to communicate with tournament officials prior to missing the pre-tournament meeting on June 11th may result in disqualification and loss of entry fees which will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Any decisions made at the pre-tournament meeting cannot be protested by those who do not attend, whether it be precoordinated or not.
- All conditions arising which are not described in the aforementioned rules will be resolved by the tournament directors whose resolve will be FINAL. In case a competitor must leave the water early they will contact one of the tournament directors via cellular phone, if the tournament directors cannot be reached the competitors will leave word at Big Toho Marina for the tournament directors.