The Sabre FTD is a perfect example of good things coming in small packages. This model has everything to satisfy even seasoned anglers. Available with up to 175H.P. in an engine brand of your choice, the Sabre FTD provides performance that fits any budget.
This is the model of choice for the angler seeking a lighter, more maneuverable, tournament ready rig. Thanks to an extremely efficient hull design, the Sabre FTD excels at getting the most out of any outboard in terms of fuel economy and performance. It's ability to draft skinny water makes this 18' 1" model the perfect fishing platform for the versatile angler.
The Sabre FTD is not an inexpensive starter. This is a boat with the same construction techniques of the Jaguar. The floor plan helps to maximize the angler's performance and efficiency through an expansive casting deck and abundant storages.
The Sabre FTD is a sleeper in the Bass Cat line. It captures multiple strengths found across the entire fleet and packages them in a smaller footprint that boasts advantages in many applications. Call us at 321-409-5712 for more information or stop by our showroom at 2723 Palm Bay Road Palm Bay, FL 32905
- Option of Silhouette colors
- 2 - Humminbird Helix 7
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- Choice of Propeller
- Perko Latches w/Locks on Storages
- A Ten Touch control panel
- Pump in / Pump out 1000GPH Bilge Pump w/Auto
- 33 Gallons of Fuel in one (1) tank
- *May be 5% less with capacity value
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- 18" Golden Rule
- 6 x BCB Steering Wheel
- R&R Jack Plate / SS-Ladder or E-Ladder
- 24oz Carpet
- One Rod Organizer
- One Rod Bungee at Bow
- One Rod Bungee Passenger
- One Fold Down seat and one Butt Seat w/Pro Pole
- 12 Volt Outlet in dash
- No Lighted Boxes
- New Advantage Console w/Courtesy Light Master Power Switch at dash / Crank Battery Breaker
- Trim Gauge
- Tilt Helm on Hydraulic Steer
- Aluminum Battery Straps
- Pro Mariner - 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Foam Filled Stringer System